Our Microsoft Excel-based solutions consist of dashboards that tie in seamlessly with SyteLine. With our solution we are able to tap into your live, dynamic data and deliver information within your organization like never before.
An integral part of business management, dashboards are available in three primary categories:
- Strategic dashboards provide high-level management information allowing management to monitor the overall health of the organization.
- Analytical dashboards typically provide much more detail, allowing the user to analyze complex data and relationships. Often these dashboards enable the user to drill down further into the detail from the top-level summary information.
- Operational dashboards usually require the most expedient return of information. These dashboards are used to measure information that can change rapidly, which will require the end user to act immediately.
Modify our dashboards or create your own using the powerful Excel Add-in formulas. You’ll be able to seamlessly retrieve any data on the network and return that dynamic data, whether in summary or detail, from multiple data sources, into your spreadsheets. Leverage your knowledge of Excel with full confidence that your company data can be dynamically pulled into your spreadsheet.
- Pre-configured dashboards and queries for your SyteLine database
- Connect-ability from Excel to multiple data sources across different platforms
- Consolidated financial and operational reporting across your enterprise
- Easy-to-use Query Designer
- Use provided wizard, in Excel, to create financial and operational formulas
- Drill down to detail from your spreadsheets or populate directly using formulas
- Control results by changing parameters in your spreadsheets
- Dynamically customize the view of your drill-down data using the feature-rich drill-down panel
- Automatically import dynamic results into your spreadsheet, or analyze results with enhanced drill-down capabilities
- Enhanced data analysis leveraging Excel features, such as tables, pivot reports and charts. These solutions are also backwards compatible.
- Using the formulas, incorporate drill-down capabilities that extend the data validation and analysis
- It is Excel! Leverage your current knowledge.
Businesses and markets change dynamically and so should the way that you measure your business. If your measurements need to change, update your Excel spreadsheet to reflect that change. Take measuring your business to a whole new level, all within a solution you are familiar with: Microsoft Excel. Contact us for a demonstration.